For Training companies
Foundation and Advanced level exams for Training providers
If you are Training provider and you want to organize own exam (typically after the course): fill Exam request form (see bottom of this page) and send it to our exam cordinator natalia.kallio <ät> tivia.fi. She will contact you as soon as possible after the form is received.
NOTE! FiSTB is small organization. Please send the Exam request form well before required exam date, so that we can organize the exam on wanted day.
Please note following issues when requesting the exam:
- Request must be sent at least 21 days before the exam date.
- There should be at least 3 candidates in the exam (same for Foundation and Advanced levels).
- Maximum amount of candidates is 30 for Foundation level and 16 for Advanced level, when the requirements for the room is met (see next bullet).
- Candidates must have enough desk slot for the exam: space between candidates (shoulders) must be at least 80 cm.
- Maximum amount of candidates is based on available space when the requirements for the room is not met.
- You need to inform our exam cordinator 48 hours before the exam when amount of candidates will change after the requesting the exam.
- Charging is based on amount of candidates in the exam
- Bill is sent after the exam is hold, payment term is 14 days.
- Price of Foundation level exam is 150 eur + VAT 24% per candidate and Advanced-level costs 200 eur + VAT 24% per candidate.
Registration form and exam form must be filled 1 hour before the exam. Ask forms from the exam cordinator or download from this page.
Exam cordinator is natalia.kallio <ät> tivia.fi