TMMi is the test improvement and maturity model used by organizations to compare their maturity against. This may result in a plan for meeting the desired maturity level rating. Implementing the recommendation of the assessment enables organizations to derive many benefits and advantages, particularly around reducing risk, cost and time whilst improving the quality of software which meets the needs of the business.
The model looks at software quality management and testing at maturity levels (see picture below), with the starting assumption that all organizations start level 1 of the maturity ladder. The more mature an organization’s practices the higher level of maturity the organization fulfils.
FiSTB is local chapter of TMMi Foundation, see: https://www.tmmi.org. You can get these services via our service providers.
- TMMi Professional trainings:
- For anyone who wants to understand TMMi and learn to do process improvement in their own organization
- See description https://www.tmmi.org/about-tmmi-professional/
- See syllabus: https://tmmi.org/tm6/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/TMMi_Professional_v1.2x.pdf
- Recommended prerequisite is ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate
- TMMi assessments:
- For organizations to assess their testing matrurity level
- See description https://www.tmmi.org/assessment-reasons/
- TMMi trainings for assessors
- On top of the TMMi Professional trainings, we offer trainings Assessors and Lead Assessors
- See description https://www.tmmi.org/about-training-for-assessor/
- TMMi accreditations:
- For companies who want to be TMMi assessment service providers in Finland
- Contact us info(at)fistb.fi to become one
Our service providers are currently as follows. Please contact them directly when you need TMMi services: